Important Information and Adjusted Hours Due to COVID-19 Outbreak
We are now accepting Fall consignments!
* We kindly ask that you please wear a mask for your protection as well as the protection of our staff and other customers.
**Dressing rooms are open and are being sanitized throughout the day for your safety
12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Please adhere to the following rules for consignment:
- Please bring consignments in your own bags or container. We will fill out the pink slip for you. No need to lay items out flat on counter.
- Up to 40 items per consignor per day.
- Clothing must be freshly laundered and only your best items new within the last two years.
- We are no longer able to donate items unacceptable for consignment. Please plan on waiting while we sort or returning within 24 hrs to pick up items. A fee may be assessed for unclaimed items.
- Consignment commission is 35% for items priced under $45.