Important Information and Adjusted Hours Due to COVID-19 Outbreak
We are still open! Following the new state mandate, we will be monitoring capacity of those shopping in our store. We will continue to take all necessary precautions, require masks, and thoroughly sanitize our store to keep everyone safe.
You can also shop directly through our social media, we post new items daily! If you see an item you like, send us a message and we’ll put it on hold for you. To receive your items, we’re offering curbside pick up and shipping options. Please call our store for more information!
**Dressing rooms are open and are being sanitized throughout the day for your safety
Sunday and Monday
Please adhere to the following rules for consignment:
- Please bring consignments in your own bags or container. We will fill out the pink slip for you. No need to lay items out flat on counter.
- Up to 40 items per consignor per day.
- Clothing must be freshly laundered and only your best items new within the last two years.
- We are no longer able to donate items unacceptable for consignment. Please plan on waiting while we sort or returning within 24 hrs to pick up items. A fee may be assessed for unclaimed items.
- Consignment commission is 35% for items priced under $45.