For many us, dressing in the summer for the office can be a challenging time. We want to wear fun bold, fashionable outfits, but some trends may receive questionable looks. This is no reason to stay in the dark zone of colors. A bright new dress not only makes you feel more confident, it can refresh your work attitude as well! Try one of these stylish and office appropriate options you can easily take from desk to happy hour!
1. The Striped Dress A striped dress is in year-round. During the summer opt for pastel and bold colored stripes to keep cool. Having a few great sundresses ensures you will be ready for any occasion during the spring and summer months.
2. The Flowy Dress A flowy piece is a blank canvas you can smartly style with layers or accessories and still be work friendly. Step into a pair of pumps and be ready for the 9 am manager meeting and afterwards throw on some wedges or sandals to enjoy the sun.
3. The Button Down We love the detailed contrast of the oversized buttons against the pale green seafoam color. This style ads the right amount of feminine flair to an everyday office look. Add dainty gold jewelry, a bold earring, or low heel sandals – one of the easiest ways to dress up a casual dress!
4. The “Shirt” Work Dress We can’t get enough of this style. Shirtdresses are comfortable, stylish and very versatile. Dress it up with a blazer or dress it down with a pair of sneakers. The possibilities are endless!
5. The Floral Dress Spring ushers in a wave of floral styles which are light, uplifting, and with the right fit professional all at once. This stylish red piece becomes subtle with a dazzling pattern. The sinch at the waist gives a smaller waist appearance and with an A-line hem, the right amount of sugar and spice for an office look.
These simple styles are an easy way to get out of those denim jeans! As comfy as they are changing up your style can change the way you look and feel. Get the summer looks without the price tag at Spanky’s Legendary Consignment. Receive great new items in our Boutique department. High-end items from local boutiques without the high price tag. Freshen up your wardrobe, freshen up your style, shop at Spanky’s at a fraction of retail prices.