Giving Back to Our Community
Spanky’s prides itself on being a good neighbor. It was important from the beginning that we contribute to the quality of life in our area. We are honored to be a part of many important efforts to make things better. Among them:
- Spanky’s is an important donor to local organizations in the community.
- Spanky’s supports many local schools with donations for carnivals and fundraisers.
- Spanky’s has sponsored many local concerts for the community to enjoy at no cost.
- Spanky’s supported Southwest Washington Medical Center in its goal to build a new breast care facility.
- Spanky’s makes substantial contributions every year to Clark County Food bank, Oregon Food bank and Children’s Cancer Association.
We are looking for MORE ways to contribute to our wonderful metropolitan area. If you have ideas for us, please contact us!
Proud Supporters Of:
For Schools and Non-Profits
If your school or non-profit is interested in a consignment drive or would like to set up an easy way for supporters, parents and students to donate their consignment proceeds to your school or non-profit, here’s how it works!
Here's How Consignment Works for Schools and Non-Profit Organizations
Clothing Collection Options for Schools
- At the school. Set up an area where students and parents can drop off clothing. Our staff will be more than happy to pick up items from the school to process. Anything that cannot be consigned will be donated. The school receives 40% of the sales proceeds.
- PTA. Your Parent Teachers Association collects clothes and delivers them to Spanky’s in Vancouver for consignment. Any clothing that cannot be consigned will be donated. The school receives 40% of the sales proceeds.
- At Spanky’s. Parents and students may come into the store themselves to consign clothing. The school receives 40% of the sales proceeds.
Benefit Shopping Day
Spanky’s will hold a special shopping day event where a portion of proceeds from the sale that day will benefit your school or organization.