We process consignments Monday-Saturday until 6pm. We will no longer receive consignments on Sundays. Thank you for understanding and we apologize for any inconvenience. Stack clothing unfolded -- no bags, boxes, or hangers, please.
- The consignment period is for 45 days. Items are listed at full price for the first 30 days. The last 15 days, items are marked down to 50% of the original listing price.
- Items unsold or unclaimed at the end of the 45 day consignment period become the property of Spanky's and will be donated to charity.
- Items priced up to $44.99: consignors receive 40% commission.
- Items priced over $45.00: consignors receive 50% commission.
- Credit: Sale of your items means instant credit to your Spanky's account, which can be spent anytime in the store. Unused credit will expire after 1 year.
- Check: We issue checks on demand, so no waiting necessary! All you need to do is come in to the store and we can print it for you. Our minimum check is $21.00.
- We will sort your items while you wait. Items we do not take in for consignment must be picked up within 24 hours.
- You do not have to be 18 years or older to consign. The only requirement is to show picture ID to receive your credit.
Spanky's is pleased to introduce home decor consignment! We are now accepting items for the home that meet the following criteria:
If you have large bulky items or items you are unsure we will accept please email a digital picture to email@example.com before bringing them into the store.
Items will be sold at full price for the first 30 days, then go 50% for the last 15 days. Items that do not sell within the 45 day period will be donated to a charitable organization, or you may pick them up after the end of the consignment period. Consignors receive 40% of the final selling price.
Many of our consignors ship their things to us via UPS. Just be sure to include 3 self-addressed stamped envelopes with your items so that we can mail consignment checks to you as soon as they are prepared. Please note: if for some reason the items shipped to us for consignment are not accepted, they will be donated to a local charity.
Please note, even though the recall list below may make mention of some children’s items, it does not mean we accept them. Feel free to call or email us ahead of time if you have questions about what you'd like to bring in for consignment!
CPSC Recent Child Product Recalls